Now in its 11th year, it is celebrated by millions of people from all walks of life who get together and do an act of giving – individually or collectively as a group – donating their money, time or goods. Last year 60,00,000+ Indians across the country participated.
We at Abhyudaya are participating in Daan Utsav (Oct 2 – 8) and Giving Tuesday (Oct 8) this year.
We request you to conduct a giving activity in your School or College or community or office or apartment to celebrate this giving festival.
Few are some of the activities you can plan to do between Oct 2 to Oct 8 at your Apartment or Office or School. If you have better plans let us know.
- Collecting some new goods for our free learning center children
- You could plan to spend some time with your team at our free learning center
- You can invite the socially economically deprived children to your office or apartment and treat them with food and gifts and conduct some activities for them
- You can carry out some fundraising events for Abhyudaya
- You can also conduct special events on Oct 8 it will be widely publicized by Guidestar India under the campaign GivingTuesdayIndia
If you are willing to organize the programs in your office or apartment or school etc please get back to us at the earliest so that we can plan accordingly
Please watch this promotional video on the giving program
Abhyudaya is a social project of Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti a charitable society in Bangalore since 1963 that has transformed the life of several poor children . Project Abhyudaya was started in 2004, we have more than 83 centres located in lower income group areas. We provide free tutions to 3600 children from class 4 to class 9, free special coaching to SSLC students, free special coaching to PUC commerce students, free special coaching to school dropouts, career guidance to economically weaker section children. We support poor children to join college by giving scholarship for 650 children per year along with other organisations. We identify deserving poor students after lot of field verification. Our project are run by volunteers who are working professional from different sectors.
- NGO Darpan (Government of India) Registration No: KA/2018/0188905
- FCRA Registration number: 094421789
- GuideStar Number: 11246
- Registered with NASSCOM BiGTech ,
- Validated by Techsoup
- Registered in CII CSR Gateway
All donations to Abhyudaya projects are Exempted under Sec 80G/12A of Income Tax act 1961
Registered under Mysore societies No. 58/1963-1964
For more informations, contact
Paneendra Kumar BL
Volunteer for Abhyudaya
Education project for socially deprived by KKSS
Abhyudaya, a project of KKSS