Donation Policy of Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti (KKSS)
KKSS has adopted a fair and transparent policy in accepting donations. The policy is in compliance with applicable Indian laws and regulations. ‘Donation’ in this context refers to the voluntary contribution made by individuals, organizations or such other approved donors who want to actively support the projects of KKSS.
Donors are assumed to have read and understood the policy before they make any voluntary contributions. Donors are deemed to have read and understood the aims and objectives of the organization before making any donation.
KKSS has adopted a transparent policy in initiating refunds received from donors. All donors are expected to have read the terms and conditions, including our donation policy, before proceeding to make any donations. However, KKSS ensures that there is provision for the donor to request the refund of the donation made only in exceptional circumstances like errors, mistakes etc.
The donor can request the donee (KKSS) to initiate refund of the donation if such donation is made by mistake or the donor changes his mind about the donation. However, all requests for refund of donation will be duly examined and processed by KKSS. Request for donation will be considered on case to case basis, based on the reason stated by the donor. KKSS may call for additional information and documents, for purposes of verification, in order to process the request for refund of donation. Any request for refund of donation must be made in writing and addressed to KKSS. The donor must specifically state the following details in his request –
- The amount of donation made
- Date on which such donation was made
- Details of Cheque / DD or other means by which such donation was made
- Amount being claimed as refund.
- Proof of identity of the claimant as doner
The request can be sent to KKSS on email email@example.com OR
to it’s address at
Abhyudaya, “Jnanagiri”, 4th Cross, 2nd Main, Soudamini Layout, Konanakunte, Bengaluru – 560 062
To approve and initiate a refund of the donation made is solely in the discretion of KKSS. KKSS is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has already been issued.
Any request for refund of donation must be made within fourteen days of making such donation. The written request seeking refund of donation must reach KKSS within 14 days of making such donation.
The refund process may take 7 to 30 working days depending on the availability of the information from third parties such as Payment Gateway, Banks, etc. through which transaction is facilitated.
KKSS takes due care and diligence in hosting and maintaining the website. The following terms and conditions are applicable to users who visit our website and it is deemed that they have read the terms and conditions and understood the same.
- KKSS will regularly update the website and it is deemed that the user has accepted the terms and conditions upon their visit to the website.
- KKSS India reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- KKSS has taken all reasonable care and diligence to ensure the information hosted on the website is correct, legal, appropriate and accurate to the best of its knowledge. Any clarification or request to reconsider the information hosted on the website should be addressed to KKSS at firstname.lastname@example.org
- KKSS accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website or any information contained therein. KKSS India undertakes all reasonable efforts to ensure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. KKSS India will not accept liability for any damage caused to the users’ equipment(s).
- When KKSS provides links to other websites it does not mean that it approves of or endorses the views and information contained in such websites. KKSS accepts no liability for any damage caused by malware or viruses by third party websites.
- KKSS has exclusive rights over its logos, name and other associated materials. Any unauthorized use of the same, for any purposes, is not permitted or allowed. KKSS has copyrights in all its images, photos, videos and such materials on its website. Unauthorized use of such property, without the explicit consent of KKSS, is not permitted.
Last updated: 28 November 2022