reaching out to 3,600 socially deprived children
Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti (KKSS) registered under societies act of Karnataka in 1963, carries out various seva activities as an NGO.
Abhyudaya, a project under KKSS started its first Free Learning Centre ( FLC) with 12 students in 2004. Currently, Abhyudaya reaches out to more than 2,000 students, spread across 100+ FLC in remote villages and slum clusters of Bengaluru through life skills, value based education and healthcare related activities. Socially deprived children, their families and the neighbourhood become the focus group of Abhyudaya activities as education has to be imparted holistically. We believe, it is our solemn duty to educate children for the benefit of the society and country at large.
Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti (KKSS) is registered with Indian Government NITI Aayog in NGO-Darpan platform under registration # KA/2018/0188905
Building a strong community by empowering the socially deprived sections of the society through education.
- School / College drop-outs have gone onto pursue professional courses
- Families of former convicts / addicts have moved to mainstream and even become donors to Abhyudaya
- Communities have noticed improvement in Socio-economic status and Reduction of crime in surrounding areas
- Many of former Abhyudaya students are giving their time for volunteering activities
- Several neighborhoods in slum areas have become clean due to the efforts of Abhyudaya students’ awareness drive(s)
- Abhyudaya pass outs are engaged as Bank officers, State administrative cadre officers, Medical students, Engineering students, Master degree students and Kalika Kendra Teachers
Journey So Far …
Reaching hundreds of socially deprived children
|Kalika Kendra||32,000 students|
|Rudhira||15,000 Units, 75 Camps|
|Namma Shaale||55 Schools|
- Second Batch of Free UPSC coaching, SAMARTHA was inaugurated on 14th-November-2021 in collaboration with Abalashrama and Abhyudaya Shri Thippeswamy, President of KKSS and Governing council member Abalashrama and Dr Vijayalakshmi Deshmane, President of Abalashrama addressed the gathering and motivated theRead More »
- This batch of Vidyanidhi and Livelihood Support was held on 13th-November-2021. The beneficiaries of Vidyanidhi included students from Primary, High School and undergraduate degrees in Science, Commerce and Engineering. Few families received Sewing Machines and few families received (financial relief)Read More »