reaching out to 3,600 socially deprived children
Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti (KKSS) registered under societies act of Karnataka in 1963, carries out various seva activities as an NGO.
Abhyudaya, a project under KKSS started its first Free Learning Centre ( FLC) with 12 students in 2004. Currently, Abhyudaya reaches out to more than 2,000 students, spread across 100+ FLC in remote villages and slum clusters of Bengaluru through life skills, value based education and healthcare related activities. Socially deprived children, their families and the neighbourhood become the focus group of Abhyudaya activities as education has to be imparted holistically. We believe, it is our solemn duty to educate children for the benefit of the society and country at large.
Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti (KKSS) is registered with Indian Government NITI Aayog in NGO-Darpan platform under registration # KA/2018/0188905
Building a strong community by empowering the socially deprived sections of the society through education.
- School / College drop-outs have gone onto pursue professional courses
- Families of former convicts / addicts have moved to mainstream and even become donors to Abhyudaya
- Communities have noticed improvement in Socio-economic status and Reduction of crime in surrounding areas
- Many of former Abhyudaya students are giving their time for volunteering activities
- Several neighborhoods in slum areas have become clean due to the efforts of Abhyudaya students’ awareness drive(s)
- Abhyudaya pass outs are engaged as Bank officers, State administrative cadre officers, Medical students, Engineering students, Master degree students and Kalika Kendra Teachers
Journey So Far …
Reaching hundreds of socially deprived children
|Kalika Kendra||32,000 students|
|Rudhira||15,000 Units, 75 Camps|
|Namma Shaale||55 Schools|
- A books and stationery camp was organized by Jeevan Rekha Trust and National Medicos Organization (NMO) Bengaluru on 12th April 2021 at Abhyudaya, Konanakunte, Bangalore. The main purpose of the event was to help and motivate the bright students ofRead More »
- Cypress semiconductors Inc. donated Rs. 10 lakhs towards the purchase of 40 desktops which were distributed to 40 needy students in the Byrasandra, Nakkalu Bande and Tilaknagar areas on 11/04/21. Mr. Santosh Bhat from the CSR wing of Cypress addressedRead More »