Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti (KKSS) registered under societies act of Karnataka in 1963, carries out various Social Service activities for underprivileged as an NGO.
Abhyudaya, a project under KKSS started its first Free Learning Centre (FLC) with 12 students in 2004. Currently, Abhyudaya reaches out to more than 4,000 students, spread across 150+ FLC in remote villages and slum clusters of Bengaluru and parts of Karnataka, through life skills, value based education and healthcare related activities. Socially deprived children, their families and the neighborhood is the focus group of Abhyudaya activities as education has to be imparted holistically. We believe, it is our solemn duty to educate children for the benefit of the society and country at large.
Abhyudaya is registered with Indian Government NITI Aayog under NGO-Darpan platform, with registration # KA/2018/0188905
Our Vision and Mission
Building a strong nation by empowering the socially deprived sections of the society through education.
Complementing mainstream education system and inculcating Bharathiya values to the under privileged children through collaborative volunteerism.
- School / College drop-outs have gone onto pursue professional courses
- Families of former convicts / addicts have moved to mainstream and even become donors to Abhyudaya
- Communities have noticed improvement in Socio-economic status and Reduction of crime in surrounding areas
- Many of former Abhyudaya students are giving their time for volunteering activities
- Several neighborhoods in slum areas have become clean due to the efforts of Abhyudaya students’ awareness drive(s)
- Abhyudaya pass outs are engaged as Bank officers, State administrative cadre officers, Medical students, Engineering students, Master degree students and Kalika Kendra Teachers
Journey So Far …
|Kalika Kendra||32,000 students|
|Rudhira||15,000 Units, 75 Camps|
|Namma Shaale||55 Schools|
*Data as on Dec-2020