- COVID-19 is spreading into rural areas and lockdown is extended. At this juncture, Abhyudaya, a project under Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti is helping Government hospitals to augment their capacity
- Doctors and Nurses from Abhyudaya are volunteering in rural Karnataka
- Patient monitoring equipments are donated to hospitals
- Distributing grocery kits to the daily wage workers and the needy families in villages and slums in Bengaluru
Doctors Pay (Day / Month) at COVID Care Center
A graduate Medical Doctor works an average of 8 hours for a period of 10 days in a stretch. Any of our affiliate organization hiring doctors services per day costs around Rs. 3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand only) that includes PPE Kit, food and accommodation.
This also includes 1 RT-PCR test cost before joining the duty. The minimum contract period is 30 days with 18 days of active work and 10 days of rest & additional 7-days isolation.
The total monthly cost of each doctor is around Rs. 1 lakh, i.e. Cost cost per day is around Rs 3,000 (Three thousand only)
Nurse Pay (Per Day / Month) at Covid Care Center
A nurse works an average of 8 hours for a period of 10 days in a stretch. Any of our affiliate organization hiring nurse services per day costs around Rs 2,000 (Rupees Two Thousand only) that includes PPE Kit, food and accommodation. This also includes 1 RT-PCR test cost before joining the duty. The minimum contract period is 30 days with 18 days of active work and 10 days of rest & additional 7-days isolation.
The total monthly cost of this is around Rs. 70,000 (Rupees Seventy Thousand only) which includes additional days of stay during isolation, i.e. daily cost is around Rs 2,000 (Rupess Two Thousand only)
We have reached a stage where we cannot risk the patients admitted at Covid Care Centre, while they are in need of Oxygen beds at a hospital. As per the new BBMP guidelines, a Covid Center to have oxygen back-up for their patients as a transit arrangement till one gets an oxygen bed at a hospital. We have decided to have Oxygen Concentrators and Cylinders as a backup plan.
5-liter oxygen concentrators are priced at around Rs. 70,000 (Rupees Seventy Thousand only) per unit.
A total of around Rs. 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only) would be the cost of filling 2 Jumbo Cylinders
Patient Care Expenses
At an average of 7 days of stay, the organizations will incur the below cost of their services per person. Donors may chose to select more than ONE person’s cost while donating
Total estimated expenses towards medicine for 7 days of their stay, would be around Rs. 1,000 (One Thousand only) per person.
Per person food expenses for 7 days would be around Rs. 950 (Rupees Nine Hundred Fifty only)
A total of around Rs. 1,000 (Rupees One Thousand Only) is expected to be spending on medical consumables on average.
Other Covid Relief Activities run by Abhyudaya
|Donate for Covid Care Center||Donate for Grocery Kit and Misc. Relief Activities||Donate for Covid Livelihood Support|
|Click Here to Donate||Click Here to Donate||Click Here to Donate|
Abhyudaya is a project under Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti (KKSS). All donations to KKSS are exempted under sec 80G of Income Tax Act 1961
KKSS is registered with
- Indian Government NITI Aayog under NGO-Darpan registration # KA/2018/0188905
- Keshava Kripa Samvardhana Samiti is also registered with FCRA under number – 094421789
- Registered with NASSCOM BiGTech , Validated by Techsoup
- Registered under Mysore societies registration act Reg. No. 58/1963-1964
- GuideStar Number (GSN) 11246